"Television as Business - 2013" conference program was updated13-08-2013
In September 12, 2013, Television Industry Committee will bring together representatives of the television industry from Ukraine and other countries to participate in the Fifth Annual Conference "Television as Business". Conference Program formation is still in progress, but participants already can find information about the topics and speakers at the Conference site.
Among the main topics of conference this year are the following:
- regulation of television broadcasting;
- topical legal issues;
- new strategic initiatives of media groups;
- analysis of actual research;
- industry problems and ways to solve them;
- forecasts and prospects of the television industry development.
The new topic of the Conference this year is future of television news and methods of combating the illegal placement of television content on the Internet.
Please register and take part in the conference "Television as Business" which will take place оn September 12, 2013 at the Radisson Blu (Kiev, Yaroslavov Val 22). The conference will be held during KIEV MEDIA WEEK, the major event in the media field.
Conference site: tvbusinessconference.com.
For more information please contact the project manager
Olena Pushechnikova tel.: +380 44 353-13-98.
Hurry up to get a discount! Register before September 1, 2013, and get up to 15% discount on the full package of KIEV MEDIA WEEK participant.
The International forum KIEV MEDIA WEEK 2013 will be held on September 10-13, 2013:
- 10.09.2013 – International conference and screening of new TV formats «Format Show»
- 10-13.09.2013 – International audiovisual content market – Ukrainian Content Market
- 11.09.2013 – International conference - Film Business
- 11.09.2013 – Special lecture of Michael Grindon
- 11.09.2013 – International forum KIEV CoProduction Meetings
- 12.09.2013 – International conference Television as Business
- 13.09.2013 – International forum Digital Broadcasting
"Television as Business" conference organizers