Ukrainian judging of IMPACT Awards TV festival18-02-2014
Television Industrial Committee supported the IMPACT Awards International Television Festival. IMPACT Awards is the one of the best festivals of documentary and historical movies which attractes participants from USA, Europe and Russia.
The voting was held from January 20 to February 14. TIC invited to participate in the vote:
- Kateryna Kotenko, Director of Television Industry Committee;
- Kseniya Bugrimova, Chief of creative unit (serial production) of STB;
- Ivan Bukreev, Director NLO TV channel;
- Vira Kostenko, brand manager of Inter TV Channel;
- Anatoly Yerema, The main producer of entertainment programs of TV channel 1+1.
TV experts willingly agreed to evaluate the world's best work, thus confirming their professional expertise in the television industry. In order to present Ukrainian TV market in the world TIC for 6 consecutive years collaborates with prestigious festivals and television awards. As a result, television professionals not only gain the experience of foreign colleagues, but also get new awards.
Winners of IMPACT Awards will be announced on March 12-14 in Turin, Italy.